3.15.2011

It's March!

It's March! and i havent blog for a long time! sorry i didn't have any time to blog, I've been to busy with homeworks, tests and stuff. HECK I'M TAKING 5 CLASSES! :[

So i'm guessing this year, i havent been too excited about my birthday coming up LOL. i've always been excited every year when its MARCH 1! BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP! haha, but somehow this year, i dont even notice its already march LOL. So now this reminds me. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!! hehe sorry. yep MARCH 30TH dont forget! :]

and its also my hunny's birthday...coming up this thurs, march 17th hehehe i hope i can celebrate with him. I was thinking of ditching class just to celebrate with him. but i dont know if he even have time LOL...hmmm we'll see :]

so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE, WHOS BIRTHDAY IS ON MARCH! :]
and somehow i'm not that excited about turning 19 this year hahaha. maybe cuz we're getting older and start to not care anymore. remember when we're young we would tell the whole world ITS MY BIRTHDAY? lol yep.. that does not happen anymore now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment