7.19.2011

HELLO.GOOD MORNING.I.AM.BACK!



LOL yess i know, i havent been blogging lately :(( i'm sorrryyy!!!!! but i'll try to go back to blogging EVERY SINGLE DAY! and i know all my post have said "I"M BACKKK" LOL and i keep forgetting, BUT NOT ANYMORE! I WILL TRY NOT TO! lol i remember i used to blog at least 2 or 3 times in one day LOL cuz theres soooo much going on in my life and i need to vent stuff. i guess i was just a bit immature lol cuz i complained so much before. BUT NOWWW!!! :)) new karen lau. i dont think i'll complain as much LOL having a 21-years old boyfriend, can REALLY change my life. i start looking at things more deeply and thinking more bigger. :)) but i still hope i can handle my sadness, cuz even though we make up after we fight, it still hurts when we do fight, and it made me cry alot, sometimes i cant even sleep at night, and i wake up with PANDA EYES!!
soooo!!! MR. HONG KONG WAS ON!!!!!! omg THIS GUY. HE IS SO CUTE!! but this year, there wasnt really alot of cute guys LOL...but this CLAYTON LI! hes cute, sunshine smile. ohh *melt* LOL jk, i feel bad for checking guys out LOL..*sorry joshhh* but yea HE LOOKS KOREAN!! AND KOREAN GUYS ARE CUTE!!! hehehe...sooooo cindy and i were watching mr. hong kong, and we were talking about it on fb about whos cute and whos not, whos gonna win. and I'M SO HAPPY HE WON!! LOL at first we thought number 6 was cute, he kinda remind me of arron in fahrenheit, cuz it looks like he have NATURAL eyeliner on!! omg i love his eyes. but toward the end, his hairstyle kinda went off...and it changed my view on him LOL!! i guess HAIRSTYLE DO AFFECT HOW PEOPLE LOOK! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment