8.16.2011

Hunni :)

i MISS YOU!
i know we haven't been hanging out for a long time
because you're busy...
and everytime when we plan a hangout, we always have to cancel it
either because we ended up fighting because of it
i know i get impatient sometimes
because you said "i dono" when i ask you what time are we going out...when you REALLY don't know
hunni, if you don't know, then dont ask me to hang out
just tell me when you're sure
and i'm sorry for being a "bitch" at you when you said you dont know when we're going
its just that, whenever i make plans with people, i always know the exact time
but you, you just tell me simply "i dont know"
you ALWAYS say that
its the BIGGEST thing i hate about you...
but still love you so much no matter what
i don't just back out because of one thing i hate.
Even though we fight everyday and i stop talking to you for a while, because i wanted you to calm down...
yes, dude YOU SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO CALM YO TITTIES!
yep. I know sometimes i can be BIPOLAR, but thats how girls are, mood swing!!
but you...
to be honest, you really get mad SUPER EASILY, its like you have your "man period?" or what?..
i dont know
you need to learn HOW TO CALM DOWN! TAKE A CHILL PILL!!
YOU'RE LIKE A LITTLE KID!!
okay gonna stop right here before i get even more mad.
i know you have your problems, AND i'm trying my best to help you
I HAVE MY OWN problems to deal with too, so dont keep yelling at me "HURRY UP BITCH"..
-____- have YOU even help me before? no i dont think so
so stop telling me that, its not FAIR!
WEAR THE PANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment