5.21.2011

CHILD MEMORIES~

soo...lets talk about child memories :] hehe, i know EVERYONE, as a child, they like to go shopping at TOYS R US!!! and i remember me asking my dad..."why is the 'R' backward?" LOL!! then i start writing my 'R' backward, and got yelled at -__- ahahahaha.






hmm speaking of TOYS R US...the one on GALE is closingg!! and moving to puente hills!! and so my dad said lets go shopping there to see whats on sale. To be honest, i havent been in there for YEARS!!!....DECADE!!...FOREVER!! so when i went in there, i had this feelings...a feeling of home, a warm feeling that i havent felt for a long long time. i miss it. and i was having a bad day that day too, but somehow, going in that store, my bad feelings just went away and replaced with happiness and joy. It reminds me how much i love TOYS R US!!! and i took alot of pictures hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment