5.28.2011

Is this the end?

I've been thinking alot lately.. will we be together FOREVER? like our WHOLE life? i don't know, at first i thought it would be yes, but now, i don't really know anymore. You do know that i'm a jealous type and i tend to get jealous really easily...and your fb status yesterday made me so pissed, and i didn't know what to do. Some of me want to hold on to you tighter, some of me say.. 算了...karen, 放手啦.

越看你我就眼火爆!!!

I know some of you will think i'm immature for thinking about this too much, or i'm overthinking. I know what i'm doing and i maybe be "immature" but thats just how i am, no one is gonna change that, YOU'RE not gonna change that.

and i realize having a boyfriend isnt that great at all, you will feel hurt ....almost everyday. and youre life will be MORE like a roller coaster. Some day you'll be so happy and love him more and more everyday, like when you go out, it's the BEST day of your life. And you can not go on a day without missing him. and some day, you will feel mad/pissed/sad when you see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment