12.26.2011

.__. what bothers me the most.

Sometimes you can’t be there for everyone. Remember that. You have a life and you’re not obligated to make a friend happy. It’s actually selfish of them. You can be there for them, but if they’re always EXPECTING you to listen to their BS, what kinda friendship is that? Usually those are the people that won’t listen to you when you need a shoulder to cry on, by the way. So don’t feel bad if they get mad at you & say “you’re a bad friend, you’re never there for me.” UH NO. I always been there for you. You just got to the point where all you ever want to talk about is yourself & never took a second out of your life to ask about me.


and for YOU!! you jerk, WHY do you always have to make my life so fkin hard?? i swear to god you'll never find someone like me again, i've hold it in for SOOOOOO LONG now, and i still havent erupt like a volcano on you. I dont know why you're always like this, you say something, and i say something, then somehow or someway i "pissed" you off and you got mad and say "FINE. WHATEVER NVM" , uh what? what did i do? I DON'T FREAKIN KNOW!! so i think and think and think, ITS CUZ I DONT DO THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO? OR I DIDNT SAY WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY? GAWD BOY. look, you dont tell me what to say, i control myself, you dont control myself, so dont expect me to do everything the way you want it to, NOT everything end up as you planned, NEVER have that happen to anyone, maybe the most its just like 80%, but NEVER 100%.

excuse my grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment