1.22.2011

My mood: Crying


I do not know why you made it so easy for me to cry :[.
depend on what YOU said and how you reply my IM or text can make me feel super sad and i'll cry.
my table is wet because of my tears. i hope those little people have an umbrella haha. T.T sorry
i don't know what to tell my friends. i know my close friend will say "i told you so karen! dont fall too deep" and my super close friend will say "what did he do, lemme talk to him" , and some of you will just say "aw, what happend" ...i can predict what all of you are gonna say. and i know i promised you guys that i can handle this my own and i will take care of it. sorry i should've listened. But i hope it will be ohkay later...like the sky will always clear after it rain, right? so now i'm just gonna wait for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment