2.11.2011

Is that all?


Is this all you can say? "are you ok?" ....
NO SHIT of course I am NOT "ohkay" NOT just "ohkay", i am mad! you think you can come running back to me, cuz you know i still like you? but yes i do still like you...very much :/ even if you constantly keep hurting me...and i told you before i dont like guys playing with me, and yet you said don't worry, i'm not those kind of guys who plays with people's heart ...are you sure?? cuz i think your "playing" with me now, you only want to talk to me when you really want to. i can tell that you know? cuz you tend to text and call me if i dont answer your IM cuz i'm away. You dont usually do that, and when i just talk to you first, you only answer me with one or two words. and i feel like you dont wanna talk and i feel like you're trying to push me away with one or two words. i KNOW you know that i dont like you doing that. why do you still do it? and yes i do it too, only when i'm mad, or super super busy. but not "busy" like you when you still have time for pokemon? and not his GIRLFRIEND? o.O
and also when i answer you with one word like you DID to me, you're like if you're going to be like this i'm not talking to you. WOW REALLY??!?!!? oh my effing goshh!!! so only YOU can do that and I CANT?...dude this is so unfair you know?
Or maybe i can give you a chance to change? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment