2.19.2011

My job, whats yours?


My job is to make you happy everyday, when you're not happy it hurts me, and i feel like i'm useless and there is nothing i can do to help you. When you said you're tired, i wanted to go all the way to your house and give you a massage on your neck or on your shoulder, when you said you dont want to go out, i'm willing to hang out with you at your house, when you said you're sick, i want to spend the night at your house taking care of you until you feel better. BUT will you do those for me!?? but just a simplest thing that you can do for me will make me super happy, like saying "i love you" to me will make me happy, well you did said it before but not everyday -_-. And that day when i told you to come and take me out to eat cause i'm hungry and my parents aren't home, it surprised me and really made me SUPER happy when you said you're willing to come, even when i said its a waste of gas and you said its not a waste of gas cause i'm going to see you. :] when you say that, it just brightened up my day ALOT! and i hope you can keep saying it :P haha but you dont always do that -___- you're still "always" busy lol. Hmm, i hope you have enough sleep o.O cuz you always text me at 4am at night! wtf? what are you doing up that late!? is that the only time you can talk to me!? T.T omg!! go to sleep :/ it makes me worry!! i mean i'm happy that you text me to tell me you're home, but dude at 4 am!? where the heck did you go? just dont tell me you party every night until 4 am >:[

No comments:

Post a Comment